Wednesday 27 July 2016

Free Happy Mail design from Silhouette Cameo design store

Free Design of the Week Silhouette Cameo 27_7_16
The Free DOTW!
The first changes I made to this file were made in Photoshop Elements. I changed the background to a watercolour red and changed the words to Happy Post for my UK audience.

The second design was altered in the Silhouette software. I traced the shape, Released compound path to delete the other lettering and delete "second lines" around the small spots and the square. That let me introduce a background pattern to the square. I then made a circle, with an internal offset. I made that a compound path and filled it with pink and made the loopy edging by replicating, aligning, grouping and rotating the circles, and layering them behind. I made a white circle and wrote Happy Post on the next layer up. I made a square cut line around the design and voilà, a pretty sticker to use on an envelope! 

I hope you will play with the free shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment