Tuesday 16 February 2016

Using the free shape of the week Silhouette Cameo

My husband isn't the declaration style lover. He is more "I'll wash your car and top up the washing fluid" style of guy, which l actually prefer, so the inside had to be something that would bring a smile. Inside it reads "Yesterday you really made me mad!", which is true as we are always arguing about something, and yesterday it was how to get to our daughter's house after he had taken a wrong turn :)

When I used my own dotty infill for the letters, for some reason, as you can see, the scale was different within different letters. This could be sorted by separating the letters and adjusting the background scale, if it bothered you.

I always have packs of cut outs left over from other projects, so I used up some flowers, made the card as a gate fold and fastened the front with a brad and some Bakers' twine.

If my Mum had been alive, it could have been used for Mother's Day, but the inside would have read"...and less than tomorrow!"

I hope it inspires you!

No comments:

Post a Comment